Eudemons Dev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eudemons Dev

All you need question and answer are here for eudemons

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manequin English Server/DB + Client Ready to use in one link

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Manequin English Server/DB + Client Ready to use in one link Empty
PostSubject: Manequin English Server/DB + Client Ready to use in one link   Manequin English Server/DB + Client Ready to use in one link I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:47 am

Hello again dear ragezoners, here for you i share the Manequin English Server/DB + Client Ready to use in one link, as a fact i uploaded the whole client + server in one rar about 641 mb, at megaupload.

Credits to: Necron33, Spy520, Sandolkakos, joey123321

Dowload it here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Guide on how to use it:

1.Very simple here, download the whole client+server from the link above
2.Extract it to C:\ or whatever you like
3.Go to yourpath\ManequinFull\mannequin\ and there you see server and mysql folders, launch mysql as usual from winmysqladmin.exe

4.In ManequinFull is the whole client, make a shortcut of soul.exe with parameter blacknull or make a file run.bat edit it and add into it
Quote:
@soul.exe blacknull
and launch game from there.

5.Ready account for game user: dark pass: explorer

Quote:
Mysql login: root pass: test
Back to top Go down
http://eodev.web-rpg.org
kuza2007

PostSubject: problem   Manequin English Server/DB + Client Ready to use in one link I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:41 am

why am i login eo server and it close??? im use mannequin server files..and msg server dont connecting with account server???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Manequin English Server/DB + Client Ready to use in one link   Manequin English Server/DB + Client Ready to use in one link I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:00 am

what?
Back to top Go down
http://eodev.web-rpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manequin English Server/DB + Client Ready to use in one link   Manequin English Server/DB + Client Ready to use in one link I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manequin English Server/DB + Client Ready to use in one link
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eudemons Dev :: Server Files :: Guides-
Jump to: